Top 3 Bestsellers calculated from sales rankings of 75 products in the previous month
1. La Mer Soft Cream $150 (1oz), $275 (2oz)
The newest addition to La Mer family; welcoming super-lightweight creme
2. Sisely-Paris Ecological Compound $245 (4.2oz)
Iconic botanical moisturizer since 1980′s. Plant extracts include ginseng and rosemary.
3. Lancome Renergie Lift-Multi Action Cream SPF 15 $92 (1.7oz), $112 (2.5oz)
Skin firming and tightening in 4 weeks
1. La Mer Soft Cream Buy HereThis is the fifth moisturizer they’ve released over the years. First with the ultra-rich creme de la mer, then la mer gel-cream, la mer lotion, then la mer oil-free lotion. The key difference between the new soft cream and the old cream de la mer is its super light texture, which applies like dew onto your skin and penetrates skin quickly without having to warm up the creme. It spreads much better than creme de la mer and does not appear oily. La Mer spent over two years to develop this wonderful lightweight texture by changing the chemical structure of the original creme. The new soft creme will appeal to an younger audience and those with combination skin, since it has the same ingredients like the old creme de la mer. They share the basis of sea kelp, vitamins C, E and B12, citrus, eucalyptus, alfalfa, and the Miracle Broth. It helps soothe irritation and calm the look of redness. Perfect for sensitive skin.
2. Sisely-Paris Ecological Compound Buy Here
Having tried a large sample of this lotion for about a week, I have to say that this iconic product holds its special status in my mind. It may appear light but absorbs so well into the skin, making face looking supple and youthful. The convenient glass pump bottle dispenses smoothly while enclosing and ensuring the quality of its ingredients without excessive exposure to air. It is a revitalizing, moisturizing and soothing treat for all skin types. Ecological Compound is formulated with a synergy of plant extracts like Centella Asiatica, Ginseng, Rosemary, Hops and Horsetail, all of which are said to fight off environmental stress while stimulating and revitalizing the skin.
Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosemary Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Octoxynol-13, Citral, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate.
3. Lancome Renergie Lift-Multi Action Cream SPF 15 Buy HereOnce you hit a certain age, keeping your face hydrated is no longer the only goal. How do we get firmer, shapelier facial contour we once had? Luckily, some brands have released lifting moisturizers meeting our demand. Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi Action SPF 15 is a daytime lotion that can achieve exactly that. Visible improvement in skin tightening and firmness makes us appear younger in just four weeks after using this product. Skin appears smoother, lifted, refined, toned. Suitable for all skin types. May be used in conjunction with Rénergie Lift foundation which says to have a 12-hour lift effect, as well as Rénergie Lift Multi-Action eye cream with built-in concealer.
Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (7%), Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Sucrose Stearate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Chlorphenesin, Yellow 5, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Geraniol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Citronellol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Coumarin, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/favluvcom to receive regular updates.