Bestselling list sorted from 89 products via 7 major retailers
1. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream $46 (0.5oz)
2012 Nordstrom Beauty Award Nominee
2. La Mer Eye Balm Intense $165 (0.5oz)
2012 Neiman Marcus Beauty Awards Finalist
3. Kieh’s Eye Treatment with Avocado $28.50
Creamy texture infused with avocado, carrot extract and shea butter.
1. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream $46 Buy Here
The fragrance-free, concentrated eye cream quickly absorbs into the eye area and prepares it for a seamless concealer application. When used at night, it recharges and rehydrates delicate, dry eye areas for up to 24 hours. Skin looks refreshed, plumped and improved. Key ingredients include:
- Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Extract – soothe and comfort.
- Jojoba Seed, Avocado Oil and Squalane – condition and revive.
Ingredients: Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben
2. La Mer Eye Balm Intense $165 Buy Here
This luxurious, light-green eye cream is filled with sea-marine derived Miracle Broth which La Mer is famed. The non-irritating, hydrating formula is suitable even for the most delicate sensitive skin. It comfortably moisturizes without being too greasy. A silver wand is included to massage the eye area as instructed (see below).
Ingredients: Water, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Malachite, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Trisiloxane, Yeast Extract, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesame Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sesame Seed, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, St. Paul’s Wort Extract, Whey Protein, Sucrose, Palm Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glyceryl Distearate, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Linoleic Acid, Sorbitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-10, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocotrienols, Hexylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Isododecane, Tocopherol, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate, Phytosterols, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Carbomer, Fragrance, Tourmaline, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Green 5
3. Kieh’s Eye Treatment with Avocado $28.50 Buy Here
This is one of Kiehl’s long-time favorite. Infused with avocado oil, beta-carotene and shea butter, these natural ingredients help to hydrate and restore suppleness. Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist-tested, it is gentle for all skin types. When you apply, tap the super-creamy formula softly with your ring fingers until cream dissolves and becomes watery. Key ingredients include:
- Avocado Oil is derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree. A rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Avocado oil restores the natural moisture of the skin.
- Beta-Carotene is a naturally derived antioxidant predominantly found in carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production.
- Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of African Karate tree. Widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties, it protects skin from dehydration and restores skin’s suppleness.
Ingredients: Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene